- Online Services Traffic School, Payments...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Contact Us, Locations...
Judge Pro Tem Opportunities
The Superior Court of Santa Cruz County is an equal opportunity employer. Please see the following resources for information about employment with the court:
- Getting a job with the court
- Tips for exam preparation
- Salary Schedule for Court Job Classifications
- Volunteer/Summer Extern Program
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Court Interpreter (Spanish)– Application Deadline June 16, 2017 @5PM
- Collaborative Courts Manager – Application Deadline June 16, 2017 @ 5PM
Applicants must adhere to the following rules when applying for a job with the court:
- Candidates must complete a court employment application;
- Applications must be received by Human Resources no later than the time and date stated on the job bulletin;
- Resumes without a court application will not be accepted;
- Applications must be complete with sufficient detail and clarity to permit comprehensive review and evaluation;
- A separate application must be submitted for each position; and
- Applicants must meet the minimum requirements in order to be considered for that job.
Please note that all information provided is subject to investigation and verification. The Superior Court reserves the right to modify the selection/examination process.
Superior Court of California,
County of Santa Cruz
Human Resources Department
701 Ocean Street, Room 110
Santa Cruz, CA 95060